Entries for the drawing contest are closed!
We thank the many children who participated, the winning drawings will be presented on this page at the end of March.
The first prize winner will receive a subscription to 4 Family Concerts for the 2021-22 season.
Three finalists will each receive 3 tickets to a Family Concert of their choice during the 2021-22 season.
Who can enter?
Everyone aged 4 years old to 15 years old can enter the competition.
What will happen with my design?
Your designs will be shared with other children to help them learn about and enjoy music! You will be able to see them on OSR.CH, and perhaps even in the OSR’s brochures, videos or social media during the 2021-22 season!
The winner is decided by the jury, comprising:
- The general manager of the OSR
- The OSR’s education projects coordinator
- The marketing and communication director of the OSR
A member of the OSR’s audience
Rules & Conditions
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Candidates can submit entries online from 1st February 2021. The closing date for entries is the 28th February 2021.
- The age limit is 15 on 31st December 2021.
- Each participant should use the online form, or clearly indicate the following information on their entry: name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, and name of the parents or guardians.
- All entries should be the candidates own work.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to the OSR using your design in on it’s website, printed materials, and videos.
- The winning entries will be announced on OSR.CH and on the OSR’s social media channels. Only candidates submitting winning entries will be contacted in person.
- 1x First Prize
The first prize winner and their direct family will receive a subscription to 4 Family Concerts during the 2021-22 season. The prize is limited to members of the same family and is limited to 6 people.
- 3x Second Prizes
The 3 runners-up will each receive a ticket for themselves, and up to 2 further people, to a Family Concert of their choice during the 2021-22 season.